Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| You've Got Me, Who's Got You?
Season 4, Episode 17
|Air Date||20 March, 2016|
|Next||Ready or Not|
When a man who secretly fought crime dressed as a popular comic book superhero is murdered, Holmes and Watson must discover his real identity before they can find his killer. Also, Morland makes a surprise donation to Watson's favourite charity, in order to compel her to do him a business-related favour.
- The title is taken from a much-quoted line by Lois Lane (Margot Kidder) in Superman (1978).
- Jonny Lee Miller - Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu - Joan Watson
- Aidan Quinn - Captain Thomas Gregson
- Jon Michael Hill - Detective Marcus Bell
- John Noble - Morland Holmes
- Jordan Gelber - ME Hawes
- Monique Gabriela Curnen - Detective Gina Cortes
- Daniel Reece - Ben Gibson
- Michael Mosley - Al Baxter
- Richard Portnow - Eddie Eichorn
- Robert Petkoff - Emil Kurtz
- Casey Predovic - New Guy
- Eric Anderson - Bakery Worker
- Lisa Datz - Tammy
- Otto Sanchez - Renny Trautman
- Al Sapienza - Sergeant Black
- Stephen Singer - Tailor
|#01 The Past Is Parent||#09 Murder Ex Machina||#17 You've Got Me, Who's Got You?|
|#02 Evidence of Things Not Seen||#10 Alma Matters||#18 Ready or Not|
|#03 Tag, You're Me||#11 Down Where the Dead Delight||#19 All In|
|#04 All My Exes Live in Essex||#12 A View With a Room||#20 Art Imitates Art|
|#05 The Games Underfoot||#13 A Study in Charlotte||#21 Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing|
|#06 The Cost of Doing Business||#14 Who Is That Masked Man?||#22 Turn It Upside Down|
|#07 Miss Taken||#15 Up to Heaven and Down to Hell||#23 The Invisible Hand|
|#08 A Burden of Blood||#16 Hounded||#24 A Difference in Kind|