Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| "We Are Everyone"
Season 2, Episode 3
|Air Date||10 October, 2013|
|Viewers||9.06 million (U.S.)|
|Previous||"Solve for 'X'"|
- Holmes: "I've lived most of my life with the firm conviction that romantic love is a delusion. It's a futile hedge against the existential terror that is our own singularity. Then I met someone who calls herself Irene Adler, and that forced me to reexamine those convictions. She, of course, turned out to be a criminal."
- Watson: "Never really discussed how that made you feel."
- Holmes: "I feel liberated. I am, now and forever, post-love. And, as such, I'm free to pursue a life of meaning."
- — Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson
After leaking secrets, a government operative, Ezra, is on the run and a mysterious man hires Sherlock and Joan to locate him. Questioning the mysterious man's motives leads Sherlock to learn that he is part of an organization gunning for Ezra. Connecting Ezra with "Everyone", a group of cyber-activists, Sherlock discovers the identity of the girl harboring Ezra, but they find her dead at her apartment and know Ezra killer her. Sherlock steals a guard's phone, but "Everyone" traces it to Sherlock and Joan and wreak havoc on their digital lives. Sherlock catches up to Ezra as he tries to leave the country on a plane owned by a member of "Everyone". Ezra reveals he can expose US spies throughout the globe and is forced to let him go. Sherlock comes up with a plan to capture Ezra and keep the identities of the spies a secret. Meanwhile, Joan signs up for an online dating site and uses the opportunity to chastise Sherlock for his lack of meaningful relationships.
- Jonny Lee Miller – Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu – Joan Watson
- Aidan Quinn – Captain Thomas Gregson
- Jon Michael Hill – Detective Marcus Bell
Guest stars Edit
- Susan Pourfar – Emily Hankins
- Christian Campbell – Ezra Kleinfelter
- Ronald Guttman – MrMueller/Elliot Honeycutt
- Laura Osnes – Celia Carroll
- Peter McRobbie – Milton Van Kirk
- Adeel Ahmed – Cabbie
- Joe Cassidy – Agent 1
- Scott Whitehurst – Agent 2
- Joan Carlos Infante – CSU Tech
- Anthony Fazio – Delivery Man
- Chester Jones III – Bike Cop
- Jeff Heinz – Steve Kazee
- Darragh O'Connor – David Hess
- Natalie Dormer – Jamie Moriarty (Voiceover)
- This is the first appearance of the hacker collective "Everyone" whose members will recur in several later storylines.
|#01 Step Nine||#09 On the Line||#17 Ears to You|
|#02 Solve for 'X'||#10 Tremors||#18 The Hound of the Cancer Cells|
|#03 We Are Everyone||#11 Internal Audit||#19 The Many Mouths of Aaron Colville|
|#04 Poison Pen||#12 The Diabolical Kind||#20 No Lack of Void|
|#05 Ancient History||#13 All in the Family||#21 The Man With the Twisted Lip|
|#06 An Unnatural Arrangement||#14 Dead Clade Walking||#22 Paint It Black|
|#07 The Marchioness||#15 Corpse de Ballet||#23 Art in the Blood|
|#08 Blood is Thicker||#16 The One Percent Solution||#24 The Grand Experiment|