In this weeks Sunday News, we hear of the start of Sherlock filming (which involves a change of directors), get a sneak peak at Elementary episode, Déjà Vu All Over Again, there are more reports on Leslie S. Klinger's lawsuit against the Holmes estate and more besides!
As with most pages at this wiki, spoilers may abound! If you have links to anything we should include in next weeks news roundup then please leave a comment.
- 'Sherlock' director Paul McGuigan not returning for third series, Sam Rigby, digitalspy.co.uk, 9th March, 2013, 20:09 GMT
- Martin Freeman: Sherlock series 3 starts filming "the week after next", Paul Jones, 11:12 AM, 8th March, 2013
- Sherlock series 3 and Doctor Who 50th anniversary special to start filming on the same day, Paul Jones, 4:31 PM, 9th March 2013.
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek - 'Deja Vu' on the Next ELEMENTARY on CBS, tv.broadwayworld.com, March 8th, 2013; 8:15 AM.
- Colm McCarthy to direct an episode of Sherlock series 3, Louise Mellor, 5th March, 2013, 13:59.
- More reports on Leslie S. Klinger's lawsuit against the Holmes estate arguing that Sherlock Holmes and the basic elements of his world are in the public domain:
- Legal Mysteries: The Man Who's Trying to Free Sherlock Holmes, Claire Suddath, March 8th, 2013
- Suit Says Sherlock Belongs to the Ages, Jennifer Schuessler, March 6th, 2013
- No Suit, Sherlock: Doyle Estate is Embroiled in Public Domain Legal Battle, Maggie Lange, Mar 7th, 2013, 12:47 PM.
- DC Histories: Sherlock Holmes, Jeff Reid, 6th March, 2013, 9:00 AM.
- Heavy Metal Cover of the Sherlock Theme, themarysue.com, Rebecca Pahle, 5:45 pm, 4th March, 2013