In this weeks Sunday News, we imagine what Sherlock would look like if it was a cartoon; there are reviews of the Elementary episode, Possibility Two; news that Sherlock composers have won a Music+Sound Award and more besides.
As with most pages at this wiki, spoilers may abound! If you have links to anything we should include in next weeks news roundup then please leave a comment.
- Sherlock sherlockology.com: Composers David Arnold and Michael Price win a Music+Sound Award
- beyondthebookcast.com: Podcast: RIP Sherlock Holmes at beyondthebookcast.com Reporting on a suit filed by author and scholar Leslie Klinger that asks a federal court to declare that Holmes, Watson, and others of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s characters lie firmly in the public domain.
- digitalspy.co.uk: New 'Sherlock Holmes' game to offer 12 endings for each case
- hypable.com: ‘Sherlock’ series 3 – The latest on-set photos from 221B
- Sherlock wins two Virgin Media Awards
- Andrew Scott wins Best Supporting Actor at the IFTA Awards
- Review of Elementary 1.17 'Possibility Two' at craveonline.com
- Elementary: Possibilty Two: Episode 17 Season 1 - TV Review at screencrave.com
- Elementary Review: Intro to Deduction 101. Review of Possibly Two at tvfanatic.com