In this weeks Baker Street Blogs News we have links to a look behind the scenes at the set of Sherlock, various people saying that Elementary's Sherlock and Joan either should or shouldn't get together, there's a legal case where an author is trying to establish that Sherlock Holmes is beyond copyright laws, Sherlock is up against 'Parades End' at the Broadcasting Press Guild Awards and more besides.
As with all things at this wiki, spoilers may abound! If you have links to anything we should include in next weeks news roundup then please leave a comment.
- Sherlock series 3 - take a tour of the 221B Baker Street set: See a panoramic view of Sherlock and John's under-construction flat, as photographed by production designer Arwel Wyn Jones, by Paul Jones at radiotimes.com
- Book Editor vs. Doyle Estate: Is Sherlock Holmes Still in Copyright?, by Eriq Gardner at hollywoodreporter.com
- Sherlock v Parade’s End as Benedict Cumberbatch up for best actor at Broadcasting Press Guild Awards, by Paul Jones at radiotimes.com
- 'Elementary': Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson are never, ever getting together, by Drusilla Moorhouse at blog.zap2it.com
- Elementary "Details" Review: Why Watson and Sherlock Can Never Hook Up by Lily Sparks at tv.com
- Encounters of Sherlock Holmes, edited by George Mann:
- Sherlock versus Elementary: Heroes, Habits and Heroin, by thenerdmachine.com
- Elementary (CBS): Do You Ship Sherlock and Joan?, by Sabienna Bowman at tvequals.com
- 'Sherlock Holmes can teach you to multitask' by Maria Konnikova at wired.co.uk