| "The Illustrious Client"
Season 3, Episode 11
|Air Date||22 January, 2015|
|Next||"The One that Got Away"|
Watson begins her new job as an in-house investigator for an insurance firm. However, her attention shifts to a case that is personal for both her and Holmes when they join forces to eliminate an imminent threat to Kitty.
- Jonny Lee Miller – Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu – Joan Watson
- Aidan Quinn – Captain Thomas Gregson
- Jon Michael Hill – Detective Marcus Bell
- Stuart Townsend - Del Gruner
- P.J. Sosko - Simon de Merville
- Tammy Blanchard - Violet de Merville
- Katrina Lenk - Sonia Horvat
- David Valcin - Osweiler
- Murphy Guyer - Detective Whitaker
- Stan Demidoff - TARU Detective
- Robert Eli - Ron Davis
- Roe Hartrampf - Bartender
- Wallace Smith - ESU Officer #1
- The title of this episode comes from the canon story, "The Adventure of the Illustrious Client".
- The character of Del Gruner is loosely based on Adelbert Gruner.
|#01 Enough Nemesis To Go Around||#09 The Eternity Injection||#17 T-Bone And The Iceman|
|#02 The Five Orange Pipz||#10 Seed Money||#18 The View From Olympus|
|#03 Just a Regular Irregular||#11 The Illustrious Client||#19 One Watson, One Holmes|
|#04 Bella||#12 The One that Got Away||#20 A Stitch in Time|
|#05 Rip Off||#13 Hemlock||#21 Under My Skin|
|#06 Terra Pericolosa||#14 The Female of the Species||#22 The Best Way Out Is Always Through|
|#07 The Adventure of the Nutmeg Concoction||#15 When Your Number's Up||#23 Absconded|
|#08 End of Watch||#16 For All You Know||#24 A Controlled Descent|