- Main article: The Golem
Mycroft Holmes contacts Dr John Watson to warn him about a number of international hitmen who have moved into the neighborhood where 221B Baker Street is located. Of the four mentioned, two are killed by their competitors before they can speak to Sherlock Holmes, and only one survives.
- Sulejmani: Member of an Albanian hit squad. Rescues Sherlock from getting hit by a car. Shot three times by one of the other assassins.
- Ludmilla Dyachenko: Russian, moves into the flat opposite.
- Hitman #3: Drawn out by Sherlock by jumping in front of a bus. Manages to tell him about the keycode before also being shot.
- Hitman #4: Unknown.
- Assassin #1 : Sniper who kills General Shan, an elderly blind woman, and is used to threaten the other 'pips', as well as Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson.
- Assassin #2: Sniper located across from St. Bartholomew's Hospital, used to threaten Dr John Watson. Male, dark-haired.
- Assassin #3: Disguised as a workman at 221B Baker Street, used to threaten Mrs Hudson.
- Assassin #4: Sniper located near New Scotland Yard, used to threaten DI Greg Lestrade.
- ↑ Thompson, Steve (writer) & Haynes, Toby (director). (15 January, 2012). "The Reichenbach Fall". Sherlock (2010). Series 2. Episode 3. BBC One.
- ↑ Thompson, Steve (writer) & Lyn, Euros (director). (1 August, 2010). "The Blind Banker". Sherlock (2010). Series 1. Episode 2. BBC One.
- ↑ Gatiss, Mark (writer) & McGuigan, Paul (director). (8 August, 2010). "The Great Game". Sherlock (2010). Series 1. Episode 3. BBC One.