Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How to contact usEdit
Feel free to leave a message here, but if you're leaving a message about the Main Page you might might find it more helpful to leave a comment at this forum post: Main Page Design Ideas.
If you're new to the wiki you might want to check out Baker Street Wiki:About.
- Thanks for the suggestion Jackiespeel, I'll check them out. :) bloob (talk) 20:01, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
Probably for the reason mentioned immediately above I can't post to BB's wall: but a SH equivalent to 'Tea in the Wikiverse' (on Tea Wiki) might be useful posted to each of the several Sherlock Holmes related wikis (duly amended) - Baker Street is not necessarily going to be the first search idea. Somewhat simpler than a webring - and, suitably annotated (particular series, role playing etc) somewhat more useful. Jackiespeel (talk) 17:54, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know about the main page, I'm not sure what I can do abiut it as it looks fine on my computer and when i look at it on my Kindle, but I'll keep it in mind.
- We already have a page for Related Websites:Wikis with minor Holmes content, is that the type of thing you mean? --blue (talk) 18:56, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Tea Wiki tends to freeze up library wikis.
Do a check on the 'new Wikis' on the main Wikia site there are several to be found under 'Sherlock.'
- I didn't see any Sherlock wikis that are currently active or have more than a couple of pages. blue (talk) 21:14, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
As 'many people' are likely to search under 'Sherlock' perhaps a 'See also Baker Street Wiki (link here)' on the main pages might be useful.(There should be more 'signposting to other relevant wikis' across the wikiverse generally) Jackiespeel (talk) 09:03, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome! This wiki is open to editing by anyone, so feel free to jump right in and add a page for Sherlock Hound. Amateur Obsessive (talk) 15:22, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
An Idea Edit
- Wouldn't that be giving the same links twice? Since the pictures are links. I had been thinking of adding captions to the images to make it clearer what is what. Amateur Obsessive (talk) 16:16, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Sherlock Holmes Baffled Edit
Is there any way to add Sherlock Holmes Baffled (1900) on the main page? Also, I wonder, what pictures should be used in cases when we don't have Watson or otherwise can't get the picture of both him and Holmes for the main page? Тостер (talk) 22:25, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I'll add it when I get a chance. I generally use whatever images I can find that look clear and good quality - I do usually use an image of Holmes and Watson but I can use somethig different, it doesn't have to be them. Amateur Obsessive (talk) 23:03, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Blog about Sherlock Edit
I've created a new blog, for my fellow Sherlockians and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions of what I can post on my blog.
Hope you like it.. :D
- Nice blog! Maybe you could post popular theories about the upcoming season, and give us your opinion of what may or may not happen, and why. --Nxtstep101 16:59, March 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I enjoyed it. --188.8.131.52 03:36, May 16, 2014 (UTC)
Does anybody here have a complete list of firearms and/or other weapons as well as drugs or poisons used/listed in the show? Thanks.