How to contact usEdit
Feel free to leave a message here, but if you're leaving a message about the Main Page you might might find it more helpful to leave a comment at this forum post: Main Page Design Ideas.
If you're new to the wiki you might want to check out Baker Street Wiki:About.
- Thanks for the suggestion Jackiespeel, I'll check them out. :) bloob (talk) 20:01, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
Probably for the reason mentioned immediately above I can't post to BB's wall: but a SH equivalent to 'Tea in the Wikiverse' (on Tea Wiki) might be useful posted to each of the several Sherlock Holmes related wikis (duly amended) - Baker Street is not necessarily going to be the first search idea. Somewhat simpler than a webring - and, suitably annotated (particular series, role playing etc) somewhat more useful. Jackiespeel (talk) 17:54, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting me know about the main page, I'm not sure what I can do abiut it as it looks fine on my computer and when i look at it on my Kindle, but I'll keep it in mind.
- We already have a page for Related Websites:Wikis with minor Holmes content, is that the type of thing you mean? --blue (talk) 18:56, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
Tea Wiki tends to freeze up library wikis.
Do a check on the 'new Wikis' on the main Wikia site there are several to be found under 'Sherlock.'
- I didn't see any Sherlock wikis that are currently active or have more than a couple of pages. blue (talk) 21:14, August 22, 2013 (UTC)
As 'many people' are likely to search under 'Sherlock' perhaps a 'See also Baker Street Wiki (link here)' on the main pages might be useful.(There should be more 'signposting to other relevant wikis' across the wikiverse generally) Jackiespeel (talk) 09:03, August 23, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello and welcome! This wiki is open to editing by anyone, so feel free to jump right in and add a page for Sherlock Hound. Amateur Obsessive (talk) 15:22, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
An Idea Edit
- Wouldn't that be giving the same links twice? Since the pictures are links. I had been thinking of adding captions to the images to make it clearer what is what. Amateur Obsessive (talk) 16:16, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Sherlock Holmes Baffled Edit
Is there any way to add Sherlock Holmes Baffled (1900) on the main page? Also, I wonder, what pictures should be used in cases when we don't have Watson or otherwise can't get the picture of both him and Holmes for the main page? Тостер (talk) 22:25, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I'll add it when I get a chance. I generally use whatever images I can find that look clear and good quality - I do usually use an image of Holmes and Watson but I can use somethig different, it doesn't have to be them. Amateur Obsessive (talk) 23:03, January 26, 2014 (UTC)