|Sherlock: Music from Series Two|
|Composed by|| David Arnold|
|Released||May 8, 2012|
|Label||Silva Screen Records|
|Previous||Sherlock: Music from Series One|
|Next||Sherlock: Music from Series Three|
Sherlock: Music from Series Two was composed by David Arnold and Michael Price. It was released on May 8, 2012.
|1||Irene's Theme||0:42||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|2||Potential Clients||1:58||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|3||Status Symbols||2:33||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|4||The Woman||2:31||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|5||Dark Times||2:16||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|6||Smoke Alarm||3:00||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|7||SHERlocked||3:44||"A Scandal in Belgravia"|
|8||Pursued by a Hound||1:45||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|9||The Village||2:30||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|10||Double Room||2:21||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|11||Deeper into Baskerville||2:44||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|12||To Dartmoor||3:11||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|13||The Lab||3:40||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|14||Mind Palace and Solution||2:04||"The Hounds of Baskerville"|
|15||Grimm Fairy Tales||3:12||"The Reichenbach Fall"|
|16||Deduction and Deception||2:45||"The Reichenbach Fall"|
|17||Prepared to do Anything||4:17||"The Reichenbach Fall"|
|18||Blood on the Pavement||2:07||"The Reichenbach Fall"|
|19||One More Miracle||2:08||"The Reichenbach Fall"|
01. Irene's Theme
- 2x01: Sherlock plays the violin.
02. Potential Clients
- 2x01: Sherlock receives his clients, John blogs about it.
03. Status Symbols
- (0:00-0:26) 2x01: Irene see's Sherlock's picture in the newspaper.
- (0:26-0:57) 2x01: The helicopter brings John to Buckingham Palace. He arrives and sees Sherlock's clothes.
- (0:57-2:33) 2x01: A woman brings John to the Battersea Power Station
04. The Woman
- 2x01: In Buckingham Palace, Mycroft shows Sherlock pictures of Irene Adler and tells him about her. Irene receives pictures of Sherlock on her phone.
- 2x01: Sherlock's dream about Irene.
- 2x01: Irene reveals to John that she is still alive. Sherlock followed John.
05. Dark Times
- (0:00-1:09) 2x01: Sherlock is brought to the airport.
- (1:09-2:16) 2x01: Mycroft tells Sherlock that Irene tricked him. Irene wants to talk to Mycroft about the photographs on her phone.
06. Smoke Alarm
- 2x01: Sherlock talks to Irene about his case. John triggers the fire alarm and Irene unintentionally reveals the hiding place of the photographs. The CIA agents force Sherlock to open the safe.
- 2x01: Sherlock tells Irene that he took her pulse and deduces the password to her mobile phone. Irene tells him that she wouldn't last long.
- 2x01: Sherlock looks at his texts from Irene. Sherlock rescues Irene.
08. Pursued by a Hound
- 2x02: Opening scene
- 2x02: Henry tells Sherlock and John about the hound
- 2x02: Sherlock and Henry see the hound
- 2x02: Henry wakes up at his house
- 2x02: Sherlock helps Henry remember the truth about the "hound"
09. The Village
- (0:00-1:10) 2x02: Sherlock and John arrive at Dartmoor, Henry's memories of the hound
- (1:10-2:30) 2x02: Sherlock, John and Henry visit the moor at night
10. Double Room
- 2x02: John and Sherlock enter the inn, the innkeeper tells John that they can't have a double room
11. Deeper into Baskerville
- 2x02: Sherlock and John are granted access into Baskerville but their time is limited. Sherlock meets Mrs Stapleton and shows her a note saying "Bluebell".
12. To Dartmoor
- (0:51-2:00) 2x02: John and Sherlock drive to Dartmoor
- (1:20-3:11) 2x02: John and Sherlock drive to the Baskerville military research base, they enter the facility and look around
- (0:00-0:51) 2x02: Sherlock is standing on a rock and takes a look around, after that he visits Henry at his house and makes coffee
13. The Lab
- 2x02: John thinks he sees the hound at the lab
14. Mind Palace and Solution
- 2x02: Sherlock is in his "Mind Palace" and Henry accidentally shoots at his therapist
15. Grimm Fairy Tales
- 2x03: Moriarty walks towards the Tower of London, taking pictures of the guards. Sherlock looks at the rooms of the kidnapped children
16. Deduction and Deception
17. Prepared to do Anything
- 2x01: Sherlock arrives at 221b and realises that Mrs Hudson has been attacked and was dragged upstairs.
- 2x01: Sherlock and John talk about Flight 007, Irene texts Moriarty and Moriarty texts Mycroft.
- 2x03: Moriarty thanks Sherlock and then kills himself, Moriarty's men prepare to kill Sherlock's friends, Sherlock prepares to jump, Sherlock calls John and tells him that the phone call is his note
- 2x03: Sherlock tells John good-bye and jumps from the roof
18. Blood on the Pavement
- 2x03: John sees Sherlock's body on the pavement and tries to get to him
19. One More Miracle
- 2x03: John sits alone in his flat, John talks to his therapist, John stands at Sherlock's grave and talks, Sherlock watches John at the graveyard, ending credits