|Sherlock: Music from Series Three|
|Composed by|| David Arnold|
|Released||January 27, 2014|
|Label||Silva Screen Records|
|Previous||Sherlock: Music from Series Two|
Sherlock: Music from Series Three was composed by David Arnold and Michael Price. It was released on January 27, 2014.
|1||How It Was Done||2:44||"The Empty Hearse"|
|2||God Rest His Soul||1:42||"The Empty Hearse"|
|3||Floating Dust||3:29||"The Empty Hearse"|
|4||#SherlockLives||2:48||"The Empty Hearse"|
|5||Back To Work||2:58||"The Empty Hearse"|
|6||Vanishing Underground||2:29||"The Empty Hearse"|
|7||John Is Quite A Nice Guy||4:04||"The Empty Hearse"|
|8||Lazarus||3:36||"The Empty Hearse"|
|9||Lestrade – The Movie||3:06||"The Sign Of Three"|
|10||To Battle||4:01||"The Sign Of Three"|
|11||Stag Night||2:15||"The Sign Of Three"|
|12||The Mayfly Man||4:16||"The Sign Of Three"|
|13||Major Sholto||2:59||"The Sign Of Three"|
|14||Waltz For John & Mary||1:09||"The Sign Of Three"|
|15||Magnussen||3:32||"His Last Vow"|
|16||Forwards Or Backwards||4:40||"His Last Vow"|
|17||Redbeard||2:11||"His Last Vow"|
|18||The Lie In Leinster Gardens||3:14||"His Last Vow"|
|19||Addicted To A Certain Lifestyle||3:48||"His Last Vow"|
|20||The Problems Of Your Future||5:36||"His Last Vow"|
|21||Appledore||3:35||"His Last Vow"|
|22||The East Wind||4:01||"His Last Vow"|
|23||Titles – 45 Second Version||0:52||-|
01. How It Was Done
- 3x01: Sherlock bungee jumps.
02. God Rest His Soul
- 3x01: When we first see John, and throughout the following scene.
03. Floating Dust
- (0:00-1:10) 3x01: John rides the Tube.
- (1:10-1:35) 3x01: John talks with Mrs Hudson.
- (1:35-3:29) 3x01: Mary is introduced, Sherlock reunites with Molly and Lestrade.
- (0:00-0:37) 3x01: Sherlock gets back his coat.
- (0:38-1:00) 3x01: Sherlock is spotted online.
- (1:00-2:06) 3x01: Molly talks with Sherlock about her new boyfriend.
- (2:06-2:48) 3x01: How else it could have been Done.
05. Back To Work
- 3x01: Sherlock and John during their work hours.
06. Vanishing Underground
- 3x01: Sherlock analyzes the mystery of the missing tube car.
07. John Is Quite A Nice Guy
- 3x01: Sherlock & Mary racing to get to John, trapped under the bonfire.
- 3x01: The real way he did it.
- 3x03: Audio cues used when Sherlock begins to fall, after being shot.
09. Lestrade – The Movie
- 3x02: The start of the episode, when Lestrade is heading to Sherlock's 'urgent' aid.
10. To Battle
- (0:00-1:30) 3x02: Major Sholto prepared for the wedding
- (1:30-2:42) 3x02: Sherlock begins his speech.
- (2:43-4:01) 3x02: Private Bainsbridge is found in the Shower room
11. Stag Night
- (0:00-0:20) 3x02: Played throughout the scene where Sherlock & John go out for John's Stag Night.
- (0:20-2:15) 3x02: Used when Sherlock & John investigate the Mayfly Man while drunk.
12. The Mayfly Man
- 3x02: Sherlock talks to the victims of the Mayfly Man online.
13. Major Sholto
- (0:00-1:00) 3x02: Plays when Sherlock reveals to John & Mary that Sholto is going to be murdered
- (1:00-2:20) 3x02: Sherlock convinces Major Sholto to open the door
- (2:20-2:59) 3x02: ?
14. Waltz For John & Mary
- 3x02: Used when Sherlock plays his Waltz for John & Mary
- (0:00-2:08) 3x03: Plays as Magnussen is introduced.
- (2:09-3:32) 3x03: Used in the scene where Magnussen talks with Lady Smallwood.
16. Forwards Or Backwards
- 3x03: Used throughout the scene where Sherlock is shot.
- (0:00-0:55) 3x03: Played in the latter stages after Sherlock has been shot, where he has avoided going into shock and sees his old dog,
- (0:55-2:11) 3x03: When Sherlock climbs the stairs to restart his heart.
18. The Lie In Leinster Gardens
- (0:00-1:20) 3x03: The scene where Mary meets Sherlock in the abandoned house front.
- (1:20-3:14) 3x03: Sherlock and then John reveal themselves to Mary inside the abandoned house.
19. Addicted To A Certain Lifestyle
- 3x03: Played in the scene in 221B, in the scene between Sherlock, John & Mary.
20. The Problems Of Your Future
- 3x03: Used in the scene with John & Mary, in front of the fire.
- 3x03: Used in numerous scenes featuring Appledore & Magnussen.
22. The East Wind
- (0:00-2:22) 3x03: Used in the final scene with Sherlock, John & Magnussen
- (2:22-4:01) 3x03: Plays in the final scene of the episode when Sherlock boards the plane.
23. Titles – 45 Second Version
- End credits music.