Enola escapes to London following her mother's disappearance and Mycroft's plans to send her to finishing school. She settles down and opens a business using the pseudonym "Dr Leslie T. Ragostin." Throughout the series, Enola solves several mysteries by employing disguises and recalling details using her sketches of those involved in the case. Enola develops affection toward Sherlock after he helps her, but continues to run from her older siblings because she prizes her freedom. Sherlock stops pursuing Enola after realizing the horrors of finishing school, and Enola makes peace with Mycroft after impressing him by solving a case. Enola retains her independence while maintaining her relationship with her brothers.
- The Case of the Missing Marquess (2006)
- The Case of the Left-Handed Lady (2007)
- The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets (2008)
- The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan (2008)
- The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline (2009)
- The Case of the Gypsy Goodbye (2010)