Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| All In
Season 4, Episode 19
|Air Date||10 April, 2016|
|Previous||Ready or Not|
|Next||Art Imitates Art|
A mysterious woman who organizes illegal, high-stakes poker games arrives on Holmes and Watson's doorstep and tells them her life is in danger claiming to be a former associate of Mycroft, Sherlock's brother. However, as the pair investigates, Joan becomes suspicious that their new client isn't being truthful.
- Jonny Lee Miller - Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu - Joan Watson
- Aidan Quinn - Captain Thomas Gregson
- Jon Michael Hill - Detective Marcus Bell
- John Noble - Morland Holmes
- Jordan Gelber - ME Hawes
- Monique Gabriela Curnen - Detective Gina Cortes
- Samantha Quan - Lin Song
- Sepideh Moafi - Sofia Darrow
- Tim Guinee - Agent Dean McNally
- Kushtrim Hoxha - Tugay Celik
- Jonathan Avigdori - Vural Celik
- Daniel London - Manteo Pena
- Grainger Hines - James "Jimmer" Hobberkin, Jr.
- Nadia Dajani - ME Grannis
- Stephen DeRosa - Mel Cheney
|#01 The Past Is Parent||#09 Murder Ex Machina||#17 You've Got Me, Who's Got You?|
|#02 Evidence of Things Not Seen||#10 Alma Matters||#18 Ready or Not|
|#03 Tag, You're Me||#11 Down Where the Dead Delight||#19 All In|
|#04 All My Exes Live in Essex||#12 A View With a Room||#20 Art Imitates Art|
|#05 The Games Underfoot||#13 A Study in Charlotte||#21 Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing|
|#06 The Cost of Doing Business||#14 Who Is That Masked Man?||#22 Turn It Upside Down|
|#07 Miss Taken||#15 Up to Heaven and Down to Hell||#23 The Invisible Hand|
|#08 A Burden of Blood||#16 Hounded||#24 A Difference in Kind|